Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

23 agosto 2013

UP CLOUSE AND STYLISH


"Life is short, heels shouldn't be!"

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain"
- Dolly Parton







"Create your own style. Let it be unique for yourself yet identifiable for others" Anna Wintour


"I can be naked as long as I wear the right kind of SHOES" Anna Dello Russo


"Style is a way of saying who you are without having to speak" - Rachel Zoe


"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life" - Muhammad Ali


Some weekend inspiration for you: "One is never overdressed or underdressed with a little black dress" - Karl Lagerfeld.


"Men I may not know, but shoes, shoes I know" Carrie Bradshaw


"Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman wearing it" - Yves Saint Laurent


"Fashions fade, style is eternal" - Yves Saint Laurent

















































































































































































































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento